Quickly fix broken links in PowerPoint with Link Repair.Server migrations will involve moving multiple files and as a result PowerPoint links are broken. Link Repair will:
Automatically fix your broken links, hyperlinks and Windows shortcut files.
Work with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Save hours of your time and save money.
Also repair broken links and hyperlinks in other Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
To ensure Link Repair maintains its position as the market leader, we have introduced important new features.
What does the software do?
Link Repair is an ultra-high performance, multi-threaded application which programmatically edits and fixes broken links with exceptional speed.
Link Repair searches for and replaces hyperlinks in almost every file format supported by Office applications (see Technical Details for a complete list). File types include PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, Visio drawings and Project files. It also repairs Excel links in formulas that refer to other workbooks. Link Repair changes Windows shortcuts too, swiftly enabling the updating of incorrect links with new ones.
If you have carried out a Windows server migration or moved multiple files, there is all probability that many links will now be incorrect. Link Repair from Vantage Softech gives you the ability to update these links with considerable ease.
Link Repair is easy to install and requires no technical knowledge. Within minutes you can be updating hyperlinks and PowerPoint links, and repairing shortcuts too.
- Save time and money.
- Fix hyperlinks in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio, Excel links and Windows shortcut files (.lnk files)
- Works with Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Office formats for 2007 and newer does not require Office to be installed
- Instant find and replace links in individual folders or entire network/local drives
- Support for filters by file name, folder name or Microsoft application
- Multiple file locations can be scanned
- Search for more than one server name in a link at a time
- Silent mode for Link Repair scheduling
- Automatic log file creation detailing all documents checked and which links have been fixed
- Your data is not exposed when using Link Repair, ensuring your security is maintained
- Modify relative links
- Support for long file paths
- Link validation
- Improved performance when scanning directories
- Advanced RegEx options